Hey, i'm fairly new

Hi, im enzogrimez i join star citizen about a month ago and liking it. in real life i was in the TA for a while, i used to work before my accident so now im retired. i play elite dangerous aswell got me a fleet carrier on their, if you wanna crew up in game just give us a hollar.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Enzogrimez. I’m glad you joined the team. You’ll have to help me with the “TA” but I won’t hold it against you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Enzogrimez! Good talking with you today. Check out the Basic Certifications when you have a chance. Great nuggets of info in those.

Welcome to ADI, @Enzogrimez! I used to play Elite Dangerous as well; I’ve been hearing rumblings about a great many things happening in that game. May have to check it out again soon!

Welcome @Enzogrimez.

Good talking with you in Mumble! Hope to travel with you more in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI, I also played Elite Dangerous but really stopped playing before the fleet carriers got me.

Hi enzogrimez, welcome to ADI. I’ve not played Elite but have heard good things about it. If I wasn’t so addicted to this then it’s something I’d check out. See you in mumble.

Welcome to ADI! I am glad you are loving the game so far. Don’t be afraid to team up with whoever happens to be on when you play, we love getting together for shenanigans :slight_smile: If you ever need a hand, just holler and someone will help out. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI @Enzogrimez! I never played elite but I like where they’re heading with it and I honestly think this game will put it to shame some day. Hope to fly with you soon. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. I played Elite Dangerous for awhile, but this game shows so much promise with detailed worlds and multi-crewed ships. CIG just needs to hurry up and finish the game. Take care and I hope to see you in the verse.

Hello Enzogrimez, Welcome to the team. Glad to have you onboard. Let us know if you have any questions about SC or the organization. See you in the verse.

Hello @Enzogrimez and welcome to ADI glad your enjoying star citizen I’ll see you in the verse.

thanks guys for the warm welcome