Hey hey hey!

I want to play hard to Star Citizen, but for now i see limited gameplay so i will wait for more content. I’m impressed with your web and organization so i will want to join you, no doubt. I’m a man, 38 yo, and gamer since i was a child. I speak Spanish and my second language is english. If you think there is something profitable to do in this game right now please tell me. Meanwhile i’m playing other games. Cya soon!

Welcome to the Org Ripper! We’re glad to have you!

We are all excited for 3.0! It will bring many more features and fun activities to do. In the meantime, now is a good time to test out different ships and see what you might be interested in working towards buying in the future. I would also suggest joining us for flight nights, held every Friday. This will help you meet other members and learn how we operate in groups. It’s also pretty fun to crush pirates and criminals.

If you have any questions or need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to jump on Mumble or Discord and ask. If that doesn’t work, feel free to PM me and I’ll do my best to help solve your issue.

Again, welcome, and I’ll see you in the 'Verse!

Bienvenido Ripper! There are tons of members who are waiting for that new content to come out so they can really sink their teeth into the game. 3.0 looks very promising and should be out soon but don’t think that Star Citizen is the only game ADI is involved with. There are lots of lifetime gamers here who play any sort of game you can imagine. Drop in to the Mumble whenever you’re online and you’ll probably be able to find someone who’s playing the same games you are.

Welcome Ripper,

Glad to have you join us! 3.0 is quickly approaching and there will be much more to explore.

Hello Ripper,

welcome to you in ADI.
Feel free to ask any questions you have about us or the game and join us in mumble or discord for more infos.
We do organise some events on the weekend. A good overview what we can actually do in the actual SC version.

See you around the verse.