Hey guys

Hey, I’m Fischer. I’m 23, from Wisconsin, and work in the public safety sector. I have an interest in the Private Contractor Services and Fleet security. Not too picky, just looking to fit into a role that is needed by the group. Just looking to become part of the community and help out the best I can.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Fischer!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me this evening! Awesome that I was able to get to onboard a new member into my own division, welcome to PCS as well. Look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI JFischer. I am sure that we can find a role that you will enjoy and I look forward to seeing you around the 'verse. Fly Safe!

Welcome to ADI it was good talking with you on spectrum and Mumble I’m glad you joined we will have plenty to do when 3.0 goes live and while we are waiting people will be in the PU so come on in and play when you see people in mumble and if not then jump in anyway and someone will most likely come in and join you when ready. feel free to send me any messages if you need anything. I will see you around.

Hi JFischer,

It’s good to have you here with us. Hopefully you find a division that’s a good fit for you. Both CS and FS are great places to be. 3.0 is coming out soon and that should give you some good practice on the various roles in SC. I’m glad you found us and am excited for you to be joining. All the best to you as you get settled in

Welcome JFischer,
Awesome interests for divisions, I can always advocate Fleet Security :wink: :wink: There’s sooo much to see and do in Star Citizen, we really do have a VERY exciting road ahead of use, especially once 3.0 releases! Glad to have you on the team, hope to see you in the 'verse soon! Don’t be shy if you see me floating around in mumble, lets get in the PU and play with some ships :smiley: