Hey guys I just Joined!

Hey guys! I just joined and i’m really glad to be here! I’m interested in mining and can’t wait to start playing with you all.

Welcome to ADI @soldierpvp! We’re glad to have you aboard!

I’m sure you’ll be a great asset to M+S and the Org. Feel free to hit me up if you ever have questions.

See you in the 'Verse!

Hey soldier! Welcome to the family. Mining is a good division to be in right now especially with the tease of 3.0 and the mining career! While you wait for 3.0 to come online don’t be afraid to hop on mumble and join us in some of the other Org. supported game. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get a hold of me or one of the other recruiters and we will answer it or find some one who can :smiley: ! Follow me here,[url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url], so we will show up on each others friends list in game.
Look forward to seeing you in the Verse!
deth

Hey Soldier - welcome to the ADI family - we’re definitely happy to have you here.

If you have any questions about the Org - dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other team lead - we should be able to square you away pretty quickly.

Hope to see you around mumble and dont hesitate to hop in my channel(s) if you see me playing a game you are interested in!

Welcome to ADI, Soldierpvp. How goes Star Marine? See you in the mumbles

Hello there @Soldierpvp and welcome to the org.

Glad to have you. Altough I am not in M+S I still hope to see you in one of our flight nights. They are perfect for anyone that wants to improve his skills. Or just for a good talk on Mumble. Just drop in at anytime and have a good time.

Looking forward to see you around.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hello Soldierpvp,

Welcome to ADI.

Like you see, we use discord for chat, mumble for live voice communication. You have a question ? Click join mumble or discord and you get your answer. Easy, practical, makes fun. Like dethisnear said, dont hesitate to ask the recruiters (with [R], [SR] tag) or teamleaders [T] for any questions you have.

I see you re interested in mining. I suppose you will join our Mining and salvage division. As soon as the game offers the opportunity, we will set up training sessions. We already have flight nights on the weekend (EU and US timezone). We re flying in team and do some missions in the PU. Join us there when you can.

See you soon in the verse

Hi and welcome @Soldierpvp to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Soldierpvp, warmly welcome to ADI.

Hope to see you on a flight night soon. Happy to have you with us. o7

Rocks! Space rocks! Lets get the space rocks!

Haha, glad to see someone interested in mining resources. We’re going to need a ton of those in the coming months! Meanwhile, I hope to see you on Mumble to get some other type of rocks, in some other game!

-Dekk

Hey @Soldierpvp,

Welcome to a great team. I am glad you decided to join us and think you will find what you’re looking for here. Hope to see you on a Friday night flight night in the near future. You can find out more info from accessing our calendar at the top of this page.

See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Soldier! If you are looking for friends to play with you, just ask in mumble or discord gameroom or just create a channel in mumble and join there and hopefully more members will join you. Note, that we already have game channels in our supported games section of mumble so creating a member created channel is mainly for other games than supported games.

Welcome to ADI. Excited to have you. Jump in mumble and chat anytime you like. I am always around Friday nights to nerd out about SC.