Hey everyone!

Hey Everyone,

TheDessan reporting for duty. I am completely in love with Star Citizen and I am really looking forward to being involved in an active community. I’m a software consultant by day and gamer by night (when the wife lets me at least), let me know if there is anything I can do to help anyone out!

Thanks,
Dessan

Hey there Dessan - welcome to the ADI community!
It was awesome meeting you on mumble this evening, sorry we couldn’t take care of your onboarding right away but it was great to get to know you a bit - it’s pretty clear you will fit in just fine at ADI!

So when you hop on mumble again tomorrow, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome Dessan. What division are you interested in?

Welcome TheDessan. Fellow IT/product dev consultant here too with tons of gaming in the backpack, o7. Good to see you here to bolster the ranks.

Looking forward to meet you on mumble and maybe next flight night as well.

Welcome TheDessan!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! We have a few IT/dev guys here, so you’re in good company! :smiley: Be sure to take some time continuing to settle in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. Once more patches are released we’ll be kicking a lot more SC time in, and that will help you in the long run. I noticed that Aggrieved already mentioned this, but any further thought as to what division/role you’d like to pursue within ADI?

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome TheDessan to ADI!!. SEE you already in mumble getting on boarded. Hope to talk to you soon

Welcome to the org m8 happy to have u here.

Onboarded and good to go.

Welcome TheDessan! Good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI, Dessan!

Welcome to ADI, Dessan. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of good around here.

Welcome to the family Dessan!

Twas’ good chatting with you at O’Dark Late last night!

Howdy TheDessan! Welcome :slight_smile:

Hello and Welcome!