Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone! Just popping in to say hey and do my introduction! I am very new to the game, as in I didn’t know about it existed until yesterday but I liked what I saw so I decided to jump in head first. I’ve been an avid gamer for the last 23 years (I feel old all of a sudden) and I can’t wait to get try something new and get to know all of you better!

Thats ok, a number of us are of the older category.

Anyhow welcome to ADI, be sure to stop by our mumble server so we can finish your onboarding and so you can start to get to know us.
Also we have weekly flight nights on Fridays at 8:00pm CST. Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community Berkut!

Let us know if you have any questions and look forward to seeing you around.

Meh…Old is a state of mind. I’ve been gaming in one form or another for well over 3 decades and if I can manage to make it to SC launch without a piano falling on my head, it’ll be nothing but awesome times.

Look forward to getting to know you on mumble!

Welcome Berkut5789,

great to have you on board! I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few of the many ADI members. Also, look forward to seeing you at the next Friday night flight night. Once again, great to have you!

-Hyndrosa1