Hey, brand new here!

Hey all, my name is Akaiju (John) and I live in New Jersey. Currently a college student on the game design major, and as such may be balancing SC with a school life a lot. I’ve been playing games since I was around 7 or 8 but nothing as big as Star Citizen. Nor a part of an org like this one, so bear with me. I’m brand new to the game and am looking forward to being with y’all!

-Akai

Hello and welcome,

Any ideas what type of ship or interests in SC you’d look to get involved with?

Hello Akaiju welcome to Atlas! No worries on the school front Life comes first and with Collegian pursuits those always take priority lol Best of luck in your studies and don’t hesitate to ask for help or backup as you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right now, very interested on mining and cargo running. So the Prospector and… pretty much any cargo-capable ships are my go-tos right now. 'Cept I only have an Avenger Titan.

hey there akaiju welcome to the game and to the org and dont worry nothing to date is as big as SC is right now :stuck_out_tongue: if you have any questions feel free to hit me up see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Akaiju! Awesome choice for the game design pursuit, there’s nothing like doing what you love for a living! See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI Akaiju :slight_smile:

Nice to talk with you in the onboarding.
I think you will fit right in and we have a lot of members that can help you find your way.

See you in the Verse!

Akaiju,

I’m glad to have you with us. I hope you like this game as much as the rest of us do. Good luck and let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Honorspren

Welcome to ADI Akaiju. You’re in good hands. I hope to see in some mining missions in the future. Once again thank you fro joining ADI.

Welcome to ADI @Akaiju! Glad to meet ya tonight. Hope to see you around in the near future.

Welcome Akaiju! RL comes first and the game is still a few years away from full release - but have fun when you have time for now! The game is quite playable now - and the org runs some pretty fun events if you have a chance to make it in for one.

Greetings Akaiju! I welcome you to the ADI family! It sounds like your going to be busy between college and SC! Just don’t use your book money to buy a bunch of ships! See you in game

Welcome to ADI @Akaiju Good luck with your studies and if you have any questions ask away!

Welcome Akaiju. You’ve taken the best first step I can think of in this game and that’s joined ADI. There’s lots to do in game here and lots of knowledgeable people willing to help you with whatever your particular concern is. Jump on Mumble and introduce yourself and start exploring. I look forward to working with you.

Welcome to ADI Akaiju, glad to have you aboard here! Star Citizen is definitely one of the biggest gaming projects that I have had the pleasure of being apart of, it is truly astounding. Make sure to stop by in Mumble anytime in the Public Gaming channel, we almost always have something going on. See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Akai! Sounds like you’ve got some exciting times ahead of ya, both in-game and IRL. I think you’ll find ADI very accommodating with regard to your real life pursuits, but we’re also large enough that there should always be people around when you’ve got time for some gaming. Best of luck and see you in the 'Verse!

Welcome Akaiju! I think we played at least briefly when you joined in Mumble. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions as a new player or otherwise. Enjoy!

Welcome aboard Akaiju. If you ever want to test out a Prospector, just holler in Mumble. Plenty of issues with mining right now in the PU, but there is a real thrill of finding a particularly sweet rock, cracking it, and filling the hold with it for sale.

Welcome John to ADI =D, glad to have you with us and thats all your a game design major, anyways i see you in the verse