Hey All!

Hey everyone!

My name is Wyrm, and I just joined ADI.

I have about 400 hours clocked on space flight simulators, and I look forward to flying with a serious group of people that put each other and family first.

Stay safe out there!

Hey there Wyrm, welcome to the ADI family - we’re happy to have an experienced simmer like yourself joining us!

If you have any questions about the org while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other team lead - we should all be able to get you sorted pretty quickly and easily.

Additionally, feel free to join us tomorrow (Friday) for our Friday Flight Night! We have time slots optimized for both US and EU time zones - you can see the times we have planned on the calendar (note: all times are US Central on the calendar).

Other than that, its great to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around mumble!

Hi Wyrm. It was nice chatting with you earlier tonight and I think this org will be perfect for you. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to try out some other ships.

Hope to see you in game soon.

Hello Wyrm and welcome to ADI, we are glad to have you. Message me if you need anything or find me on Mumble. It sounds like you would very much enjoy the flight nights with that much experience! Happy hunting and fly safe.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Wyrm!

I hope to see you at EU or US flight night today! EU starts in ~20 min, and US in about 6 hours.

Hi and welcome @Wyrm to ADI glad to see you on onboard and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to the family Wyrm

Even as a Marine I am glad we have such experienced pilots. I mean I want my boots to land on a planet safely.
Make sure you drop in on Mumble and Discord from time to time.

Hope to see you around soon.
Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to ADI, Alot of great people around to fly with who can get stuff done. ALot of great content coming soon. Join Friday nights discord flight night.