Hey all nebie here

just introducing myself here
Jay6443

Welcome Jay - Got any thing you really look forward to in the verse? I’m enjoying getting good fps and having more and more locations - next year is going to be awesome!

ya looking forward to mining,
liking the fps as well

Welcome to ADI! What are your interests in Star Citizen?

Hey jay, welcome to the org I’m looking forward to seeing what division you end up joining i’m PCS my self hope to see you in the verse!

going Exploration & Survey

Welcome to the E&S family Jay. I’m a survey scout. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, Jay6443!

I’m quite enjoying the mining myself, had a few near misses with exploding roids which was … fun. Hopefully catch up with you in game soon, fly safe!

Welcome to the ADI family, Jay. Good choice with mining. I like SC’s unique implementation. It’s fun, and it’s a good money maker too since it’s pretty much all profit. That should give you good funding if you want to expand operations.

Welcome to ADI Jay6443 :slight_smile:

Hope you like it here.

Exploration & Survey is our frontier so we need people like you.

See you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI Jay6443! E&S is a good division, and mining is a good money maker, I think you are pretty set up for yourself.

Always a good start by introducing one self in a new group, welcome to Atlas Jay!

Welcome to ADI Jay6443! Im glad you've chosen to join us. I'll see you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI Jay6443! Looking forward to working with you in E&S.

Welcome to the org Jay, glad to have you with us and i see you in the verse =D

Welcome @jay6443 be sure not to be confused with the other Jay’s in here :wink: haha