Hey ADI - Paris_CCT

Hey ADI, my names CCT_Boom, Im pretty new to SC, but have a ton of experience in Elite Dangerous and Arma 3. Im looking to get into the Marine branch of ADI, and Im looking to join the US Air Force as a CCT in a year. Well thats pretty much all there is to me. Im glad to be here!

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you in Fleet Security. Good luck with the Air Force!

Welcome Paris! Thanks for choosing to become a member of ADI. We are excited that you have joined our ranks, and look forward to flying with you in the verse.

-Saphnon

Welcome to ADI Paris_CCT. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in our mass ops.

Hello Paris, and welcome to the org!

Welcome to ADI! Your experience in ED will def help in the 'verse. Glad to have you in the org.

welcome to the org my dude

welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!! I used to be into elite dangerous awhile back. Started playing this game and haven’t looked back. I do hope they both learn some ideas from each other. Little cheating off each other’s games wouldn’t be so bad :joy:

Welcome to ADI and the verse

Welcome to the 'Verse Paris! Should have plenty to do here.

Welcome, Happy to have you with us.

Hello there Boom. Welcome to the verse and ADI. I think you’ll fit right in :smiley:

Hey Paris, welcome to ADI.
Good luck with the Air Force. In the mean time, feel free to hop on mumble and hang out with us, its always a good time around here.
Hope to see you around sometime and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI paris. May the Force be with you.

Hi Paris and welcome to to the org!

Hello and welcome! I think that it’s awesome that you are joining the Air Force; my husband served and loved it. I am happy to meet you, and hope to fly with you soon! :slight_smile: