Here to introduce myself

hey all a good evening my name is Shaun AKA owntarzan ingame got a invite from RickyTR so came to check it out, and i like what i read on the webpage.
Afther a good and a nice chat with one of your memebers got some stuff sorted.
thanks to my work i will only be able to be online in the weekends

i realy want to be a allrounder to be helpfull with any i can help with but will proble be more focus on transport / mission support and salvage

hope to meet u all in the verse and have some fun

Welcome to ADI Shaun! God to have you with us. What areas of the game interest you?

Welcome to the team. There is nothing wrong with a part time casual player. I’m certain we can make your game dives fun and profitable. See you when I do

Welcome to the ADI team @owntarzan. We all understand the requirements of work & life. But as we like to remind everyone when they get here “real life first”, so no worries if you only have weekends. We’ll always have a space for you.

going to try be all rounder but going for transport at the start off all this

welcome, owntarzan. Looking forward to seeing you on the field!

Welcome Owntarzan! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome, owntarzan, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Tarzan and glad to have you. Feel feel free to ask questions or if you need help while out and about in the universe using discord, mumble, and the forums!

Welcome to ADI, Tarzan. Hope to catch you flying around in the verse.

Welcome to the team, Tarzan! Being an all-rounder is definitely something you can do here. Even though you might fall under the mining division doesn’t mean you can’t also fill marine roles, and vice versa. Really, the only limit is the number of hours you can realistically play in one day!

Glad to have you here. Being an allarounder kinda guy is the best thing to do right now. Its fun to be able to jump from a cargo run to helping with bounty missions etc. I am really looking forward to salvage mechanics to come into the game. Once we have that going on I will also be focused on transport, mining and salvage.

Welcome to ADI Shawn. You’ve got the right attitude coming into the game. Be an all-rounder, get a sense of each aspect of the game and help out where you can, that’s what I did when I got into the game a year ago. I look forward to seeing you in the show.

Hello Shawn… Welcome in the team and thanks for joining Atlas. I hope to see you in the field one day.