Hercules M2

Hello!
So…I couldn’t resist buying the M2. It just looks amazing! I saw it as a base of operation for my bounty hunting/mercenary shinanigans, giving me all kinds of possibilities.
Now that I joined ADI, do you guys think ADI could use such a ship? What do you think about it?(the ship, not the price.)

Kreey :wink:

We generally ask members to focus on the ships that they want to have, and want to fly. The organization has a sufficient pile of ships at its disposal and we also offer the opportunity for our members to rent/lease ships from the organization if you are unable to afford to buy one outright, so you do not need to consider the organizations needs when acquiring your own ships, just consider your own.

I do like the idea of having an M2 as a base of operations, but I am not sure that it will be ideal for bounty hunting as it does not have a brig and can not support the types of ships which are typically used for bounty hunting and have those facilities. It might be possible to convert some cargo space into brig space, and then it could be a solid fit, but we will have to see how that all pans out. If they ever release a BH ground vehicle then this could be very effective I think. At the end of the day, if you like the ship and are excited by it, that’s the important part, most ships will be able to fill the role of a BH ship if you are willing to make some alterations (and its possible to make said alterations)

Sounds like a fun ship with alot of potential for troop capacity, vehicle movement of the largest kind, or absolutely lucrative trade missions. But as Spikelite said use it in the capacity that you’re going to enjoy it first and foremost (Barring Piracy of course) and then if it becomes modular down the road and a theres a need i’m sure abit of time in a hangar to swap out components and you’re set to fly.