Help Help I need a joystick

I just use them on my desk. They sit a little higher than I would like but it works. Also u can buy some Velcro tape to hold them down.

Mounts work good if you have the desk setup for them. Tabletop also works but I guarantee you’ll need to stick them to the surface. The NXT bases have corner screw holes if you’re willing to drill…the easiest way is with double sided tape or industrial velcro, but both those options can also damage the desk top from the adhesive.

I found an option at amazon for mounts, so i will see how those work, can always return easily.

I got away with $386 on the sticks, shipping included. This morning it was $466, a huge savings because ibslowed my purchase speed a few hours. And, i bought a set of replacement springs as i remember how TM and CH wore out fast.

I purchased the same set since there appears to be a sale on them. We shall see.

Sadly i get annual bonus so i do not get to see ut spent on what iwant and when i want it. Sorry for those who do not get a bonus…

I use these small project clamps on the two corners on the right. Hold it in place pretty well

@Smoothandbumpy check this post too for more suggestions from everyone:

https://adiclanforum.com/t/joystock-hotas-pet/27144?u=beldor