Hello,

I’m new to Star Citizen, and I’m not here to stop the alien threat. I think the aliens , with some proper training could be cuddly.
I like space “games” in general, and I hope to have a good time and get along well in the times to come. Also the English is not my 1st or second language, so please bear with me. Dizan

Dizan welcome to ADI… Onboarding you now

Hello Dizan. Welcome to ADI.

I am not sure from where you think the Vanduul, or Xian can be cuddly… But I am willing to sit back and make sure you survive your hypothesis. So just give some one a call to be near by just in case.

Hey there, Dizan! Welcome to ADI. Even if the Vandul could be trained to cuddle, they look really pointy so I don’t think I would want to. I fell in love with the Space genre through Kerbal Space Program. This is far less technical so I am enjoying it much more. We have lots of members in the org who are not native English speakers and this is a great way to continue to improve since you will be immersed in conversation with us. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Weclome to ADI Dizan

Howdy Dizan, and welcome to ADI! No worries about the language issue. As for cuddling with aliens, well, it worked for Kirk. Who knows, eh? Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Dizan, dont worry about the language thing you are not the only one here in that situation, hopefully you can use this opportunity to get better at it, thata’s what I’m trying to do :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, lets fight these aliens in the verse :smiley: