Hello

Im MightyFuriousFred,

35 years old, german living in Malta
joined star citizen in 2014
just left a small private org which was not active enough

played various games on c64, amiga PC,… to many to mention

Hi Fred,

Welcome to ADI! We have a pretty great and active community here, as I’m sure you will see. What division were you thinking about signing up with? Hope to see you in the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI, MightyFuriousFred! It was great talking to you before your onboarding. I think you will be happy with the level of activity that goes on here. Mumble and discord are very active. Jump right in on the action. I hope your friends are able to make the transition as well. See you in the verse!

Hello MightyFuriousFred welcome to ADI! be sure to jump on Mumble, hang out and get to know everyone, there is a meeting open to all members today, I look forward to seeing you there, see you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI!

It was great doing your onboarding earlier today. I hope you find ADI to be a welcoming place. I’m glad you’re here with us. I hope you can make the meeting today. Best wishes to you and don’t hesitate if you have any questions.

Hello MightyFuriousFred and welcome to ADI, we’re glad to have you on the team! So, what aspects of game play do you find most intriguing? What professions would you like to pursue? If you have questions, please let us know. You’re more than welcome to PM anytime.

Hello MightyFuriousFred. I’m sorry your last Org didn’t work out for you, but their loss our gain. There are almost always someone from the org in the ptu. I play crazy hours and never at the same time, so I find it nice that no matter when someone is there. I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI. We are really active always people down to fly. Join Mumble anytime!