Hello

Hello I am a combat Veteran and now work at the VA serving other Veterans. I am in my early 40s. and have fallen in love with Star Citizen! I look forward to playing with you all!

Welcome to ADI it was nice flying with you and I look forward to doing it again soon. If you have any questions let me know I will be happy to help.

Hi Euronotus,

Welcome to the org! Great that you’ve joined this crowd of nice people. Which division have you joined and in what role? I’m in my “later” forties from The Netherlands. See you soon on mumble. Bye changenl

Hey Euronotus

Welcome and hopefully I’ll get to fly with you at some point.

Hello Euronotus and welcome to ADI! Thank you for your service! You’ve made a good choice of Org for Star Citizen. Do you have an idea of what type of game play you’ll be interested in? If you have any questions about ADI/SC please don’t hesitate to make them known. You’re welcome to PM me here or on Discord.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I chose to do transportation for now.

Welcome man! It was nice getting to know you the other night! I’m sure we will meet again real soon!!

Look forward to playing with you as well. Welcome to ADI :smiley:

Sigma

@euronotus Solid choice transportation is the backbone for trade!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries,

Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything.

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome Eurontus! There are lots of folks who have served in the org and I think you will find yourself in good company. While I don’t have that background, I have a lot of respect for those who do. Looking forward to playing with you in the verse!