Hello

Hello Everyone,

Been playing Star Citizen for about 2 years, on and off. Now that it looks like more content will be released soon I’m interested in getting involved in organized play. Being an Elite Trader in Elite Dangerous, I do enjoy trading a bit. :smiley: That is not to say I’m not interesting in other activities, such as exploration and mining. I currently own a 315P and a Freelancer Max. Depending on the gameplay of trading in Star Citizen, eventually want to do hauls with the Hull E.

Hello someDevGuy and welcome to ADI! It was a pleasure to onboard you and I look forward to flying with you. See you around the 'verse!

Hello someDevGuy. Welcome to ADI.

Sounds like you’ve got a good background with ED. Hopefully those skills will translate into SC for you well. I’m a trader/hauler at heart myself. Hopefully 3.0 will help people like us out with some more to do in the 'verse. Once it drops let me know if you want to put together a multi-crew cargo run. I’m always ready for that type of gameplay. :slight_smile:

hello welcome to the adi family

Hi Somedevguy,

That’s good you have some flight sim experience behind you. Now is an excellent time to join with 3.0 coming out shortly (we hope). I look forward to seeing you around and hopefully you’ll get to know some of our members well. It’s good to have you with us and I hope you find yourself at home here. All the best

Welcome to ADI someDevGuy with 3.0 coming out you should have plenty of cargo to run sounds like you have a great start to a fleet to get off the ground if you have any questions just ask I will be one of the guys watching your back to make sure that cargo makes it to the drop off see you around

Thanks for joining ADI SomeDevGuy!

Welcome aboard. I see you are excited about 3.0 I think we all are. I was wondering what other games you enjoy playing. Our members enjoy Ark, PubG, and quite a few others. I look forward to flying with you in the verse and hope you have a fantastic weekend. Thanks again for joining ADI.