Hello!

Hello! Let me introduce myself ; I’m a simple young man, casual player and quite relaxed in general. I have a shitty sarcastic sense of comedy, feel free to ignore any bad puns or stupid jokes. Apart from that, I play in my free time, as much as I can. You can refer to me as Weird, yes, in both ways. Of course, I’m brand new here, explaining this thread. I’m always open to people I can befriend and get to know. It’s up to you to call me trustworthy, as that will get built over time, although I am known to be a man of my words. I don’t want to make any wrong assumptions, so again, it’s all up to you to determine if I’m kind or not. Am looking forward to hearing from all of you!

WeirdIncluded (That guy you might’ve randomly seen somewhere)

Hey WeirdIncluded,

Was a real pleasure to onboard you today. You made a strong impression on me, welcome aboard - both to you and your Constellation.

Swiss power. Grüssli

Thanks, was a real pleasure to meet you too. You seem like an amazing person. Hopefully we’ll play some SC in the near future together. Looking forwards to that!

Wooo more swiss people!!! I don’t know why we got so many in the last couple weeks.

But still… welcome to the family Weird.
Make sure you hop into Mumble from time to time to join some ggood comversations, hangout and meet new people. And of course so I can talk to a swiss brother.

Looking forward to meeting you on there.
Grüessli us Züri

Welcome on board, WeirdIncluded

Hope you find a new home within ADI and dont forget to check our calendar for upconing events. Discord, mumble are the essential tools for our communications here. Show your presence there and you will find new teammates and friends beside the differents events.

See you soon around here and the verse.

Damnit iDefenderz, I still misspelled it didn’t I? xD

Hello Weird,

Welcome to ADI, you made a great choice. I’ve found everyone was more than happy to assist when I needed. I’m looking for to flights together for the greater good as well. Hope you can make it out to a flight night in the near future. You can find a lot of valuable info on our forums as well.

See you out there!

Thank you very much Idefenderz (Glad to finally see some other swiss people as well!), L3oZ and Quelori. Looking forwards to going on missions with all of you as well!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI WeirdIncluded! As of a connoisseur of shitty sarcastic sense of comedy and bad puns, I look forward to meeting you and basking in your craftsmanship. Everything else, as you say, come with time. I am happy that you found us and I am sure you will be a great addition to the family. Fly safe!

Hi and welcome to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Thank you everyone for the greetings!