Hello

Whats up from San Antonio, Tx!

Go Spurs Go!

Welcome aboard Reemie!

Welcome Reemie

Welcome to ADI, Always looking to fly.

Hey Reemie and welcome to the family.

You might have to tell me more about San Antonio, never been there :stuck_out_tongue:

What Division have you applied for?
Whatever you chose, make sure you will take part in one of our weekly flight nights, where you can better your skills and meet new people. You can check the flight nights schedule and all other meetings on our ADI calendar on the website.

If you ever feel like playing any other games than SC, you can always ask around on Mumble and Discord. Surely someone will join you.
Of course you can just drop in on Mumble to just have a great chat with people.

If you have any questions, please contact me and we will find your answer.
Other than that, have fun and I hope to meet you soon

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Reemie!

Hello @Reemie,

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to talking to you online soon. PM me If you have any questions and I’d be pad to help out. What are you flying in SC?. Any career choice of interest to you?

I was just in San Antonio - its a great city.
Welcome to the ADI family, I look forward to seeing you around mumble and getting some game time in!

Hi and welcome @Reemie to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Reemie,

Good to have you. If you have not done so already, please get on mumble so that you can complete your onboarding. You find the instructions for how to do that on our ADI website.

Looking forward to see you at a Friday flight night soon.