Hello!

So, just joined my name is Marco or Parco, I play squad and most of the total war games and RO2. I usually play once I’m off work at 4:30 CT. I look forward to playing with you guys!

Welcome!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Hey there! I’ve talked with you in the onboarding glad that you decided to join us! You really are part of the family now :smiley:

Hey @Parcomichardo,

It was nice talking to you earlier. I’m glad you decided to join us and you’ll definitely have the opportunity to get into a career in mining.

Hope to see you tonight.

Welcome to the family Parco.

I heard you will be joining mining. But still make sure you will attend one of our weekly flight nights. You might not be a fighter pilot, but it is still a great event for bonding and having fun.
If you have any other questions regarding the game or the org, feel free to message me or ask the guys on Discord and Mumble.

Hope to talk to you soon
Greetings from Switzerland

Hello Parco,

Welcome to ADI, please take a seat, coffee and cookies.
Feel free to join us in flight nights on the weekend. Best opportunity to meet members and your future wingmans in any kind of flight.
Its a good training to flight in group and it s fun. You already know about discord and mumble.
Any questions you have, dont hesitate to ask. We re here to help.

See you soon in the verse

Hi and welcome @parcomichardo to ADI glad to see you on onboard if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome Marco to ADI! I used to play RO competitively and RO1 (ostfront) even in the Finnish national team.

Remember to check our Calendar to see upcoming events.

Hey Parco - welcome to the ADI community!

If you ever have any questions about the org, dont hesitate to reach out to myself or any other team leader - we can be reached on discord or any time you see us active on mumble and should be able to square you away pretty quickly.

Welcome again, hope to see you around mumble, and look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome Parco Marco! to ADI. Please put me into your contacts so if we are online at the same time we can hook up and do some missions. I am always trying out different loadouts on different ships.

See you on the flight line some time!