Hello!

Hello!

New to the ADI here! Just topped by to say hi, and to see you around in the verse!

Please add me for some ingame action!

Welcome aboard

welcome to the family!

Congo rats and welcome to the crew. Will look for you in game so we can fly some missions.

Hey there Vanguard - welcome to the ADI family!

Don’t hesitate to approach a team leader if and when you have any questions about the Org - they should be able to sort you out with 99% of your issues. As for getting game time in with members - just hop on mumble and join a few people in the Star Citizen channels!

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to ADI Vanguard! Nice chatting with you earlier in mumble. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Looking forward to flying with you.

Hi and welcome @VanGuard24 to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Vanguard24,

Welcome to our lovely organisation (or lethal for smugglers and pirates). Feel fre to ask your questions or if you need help, just call us in discord or mumble.

See you soon

Welcome to ADI, I hangout in mumble most nights and am always down to fly feel free to hit me up.

@Vanguard24

Welcome to ADI.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.