Hello

Hi everyone, my name is Zerykk, I am new here. I look forward to working with you all.

Heya Zerykk! Good meeting you in onboarding today and I look forward to playing with you.

Welcome to ADI, Zeryk! Hope to see you on flight night!

Welcome zerykk!

We hope you’re enjoying the holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! Glad to see that Terraphon got you taken care of concerning your on-boarding. We look forward to meeting you as well! Be sure to take some time getting settled in and getting to know a few members; we hold a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night which is where you can get to know many of us. ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD, so if your interests lie with any of those, be sure to hook up with us there as well. Any thoughts as to what division you’re looking to focus on within ADI?

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hey Zerykk!

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome! Hop on to our mumble & discord and join the conversation. In mumble we have three main conversation channels that are called “The Pubs”. The Star Citizen chat is mainly for free discussion about Star Citizen (ships, star marine etc.). The Gameroom is for other games’ discussion and The Blackwell’s pub is for other than gaming and SC. Feel free to ask us any further questions.

Welcome to ADI!