hello

Hey all.

I am an 34 years old, Living in Indonesia.

I hope ping is ok from here (nevet playing yet, still waiting 2.6 to download)

My best playing time is 5 to 9 pm (GMT +7)

got this game from amd raptr (monthly? winner :slight_smile:) so my plane is mustang amd edition
See you soon.

sorry if bad english

Hello, semihazza! Welcome to Star Citizen and to ADI!

When you have a few minutes, please make sure you finish up your application process (if you haven’t already) and hop on our mumble server so we can get your onboarding finished up and introduce you to the regular crew.

We’re all looking forward to meeting you and getting a chance to play with you!

Hello semihazza,

Looking forward to get to know you and have you as a part of the org. We have quite a few members from asia and oceania so your playing time should not be an issue. o7

Hi there semihazza!

It is good to have you with us. You got a pretty rare ship, nicely done!

I hope we can play together sometime soon.

Cheers!

what u mean about finish up application?
instead mumble can i wait spectrum for interview?
dont wanna install too many app

Welcome, semihazza! Yes, at this time we do require Mumble as it is our primary voice communications. Though we may at some time choose to use Spectrum, at this time we ask that you join us on Mumble for onboarding.

Welcome semihazza and gratz on the free ship

Welcome semihazza to ADI!!! Glad to have you with us and hope to see you in the verse sometime!!!

Welcome semihazza!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re glad to have yet another overseas player. Be sure to hook in with some of us when you can, and we’ll help get you antiquated with the game once you have it downloaded. We host training/Friday night flight nights in order to help teach a little of how ADI works together. And once 2.6 and 3.0 drops things will really start picking up within the org SC wise as well as becoming much more interesting! Until then, continue to hop on our Mumble server in order to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…that will help you in the long run with getting to know a few people before we start really hitting SC hard when 2.6 goes live for everyone. Until then, enjoy SC, as well as some of the other games that ADI supports, such as CoD and ARK.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Damn my bad never read faq or any instruction :frowning:
i cant change my handle or monicker to “semihazza” because thats my login
can i add number ?

Whats your Handle or Monikor on RSI website?

handle : minc25
moniker : minc