Hello!!

Hi, Excited like all of you to play this incredible game and make some new friends

Welcome @TR0PHY to ADI!!! Happy to have you here. If you havent yet be sure to hop on mumble and someone will be with you shortly to go through your onboarding!!. Hope to fly with you soon.

1 Like

Hello TR0PHY,

Good to see you join our ranks. Looking forward to getting to know you.

1 Like

Welcome Trophy! Good to have you with us and I look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Welcome TR0PHY!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! Many of us are also very excited about SC and will be even more once 2.6 and especially 3.0 hits! Be sure to take some time continuing to settle in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. Once more patches are released we’ll be kicking a lot more SC time in, and that will help you in the long run. Have you given any thought to what division/role you’d like to play within ADI?

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

1 Like

Welcome, TR0PHY!

1 Like

Welcome Trophy or is it Tr0phy?

1 Like

It’s tr0phy…but in caps :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome tr0phy!

1 Like

Hey there TR0PHY - welcome to the ADI community!
We’re excited to have you join us for what (we all hope) will be an incredible game!

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

1 Like

Welcome to the family TR0PHY!

You’ll find a horde (literally) of good people to play with here, regardless of whatever your poison of choice.

1 Like

Hello TR0PHY! Welcome to the group :slight_smile:

1 Like

The second one but read like the first one

Hello Tr0phy, welcome in the team and see you in the verse.

1 Like