Hello

Hi,
I am Panz3r, i have 30+ years and like space games and pvp.
I used to play eve in the past and now I am coming back to space games after wot.
I got couple nice space ships including a polaris and I am looking forward to fly with you guys.

Regards,
Panz3r

Hey there Panz3r - welcome to the ADI community!
Good to see other experienced gamers joining the Org - I am sure you will fit in quite well here.

When you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hiya! Looking forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

Heya panz3r. Welcome to ADI.

As Infandus said, please hop on mumble to finish up your onboarding, if you haven’t already. Once that’s all finished up, please feel free to join us in any of the games we’re playing. We certainly look forward to playing with you.

Cheers!

Welcome @panz3r. Good to have you

Hi,
Thank you all. I will sort out the mumble stuff and mic this week.
Regards,
Panz3r

Welcome!!

Hey panz3r,

Sorry I’m just now being able to say “Welcome”, but I’ve been out of pocket the past week or so. Either way, I hope you were able to get your mic and get Mumble situated so you could complete your on-boarding. Once your GTG and settled in, be sure to take some time getting to know a few of our many members…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. Have you given any thought to what division/role you’d like to partake in? Also, if you haven’t already, be sure to read Infandus’s post…ADI is supporting a few games while we wait for SC to move a little further along developmental wise; that is if you’re interested :smiley:

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hi,
I am sorry for the late answer. Please let me know if i can continue with the process or if is too late. Last year was quite busy for me and there wasn’t much content in SC . Now in 3.0 it starts to look more like an mmo.

Regards,
Panz3r

Hi panz3r, Welcome Back! Wow… it has been a while, I ‘m Marcko, look me up if you want someone to fly with or have any questions, see you in the verse’ Take Care!

Thank you. I think i still have some steps to finish before i become full member.
Also I am waiting for CIG to enable my ptu, already asked one week ago (as consierge member) and nothing yet.

Hi Panz3r,

Welcome to ADI. It’s great to have you with us. That’s great you have a nice fleet going already, including a capital ship. I look forward to flying with you and getting to know you. Many of us are playing 3.0 and other games while SC develops further. All the best as you get settled in

Hi Panz3r,

Welcome to the org! Nice ship you got. Got a Reclaimer so I love to clean up after you :smiley: Go ADI go
I signed up for FS and now am in training for more staff related topics.

Bye Changenl