Hello

Hello Citizens!

This is my introductory post on the forums. This all comes across as very organised, and I must say I am loving this game and this organisation so far - I was even supported through the application process via web-chat!

I mentioned in the registration form that although I am new to this game, I can certainly say this game is definitely best enjoyed playing in a group - so much to explore and do!

Anyway I look forward to meeting fellow players in-game!

KDiddyDawg - over and out!

Hi KDiddyDawg, welcome to ADI!

When you get a few minutes, please make sure you hop on our mumble server so we can finish getting you onboarded and get you introduced to everyone. The process is fairly quick and entirely painless (once we get past the bone marrow sample part).

Once you’re all finished with that, you’ll notice that we play quite a few games while we’re waiting for SC to finish up so please feel free to hop in with us in those games and play to your heart’s content. We look forward to getting to know you!

Hey KDiddyDawg,

Welcome, and thank you for your interest in ADI as well as Star Citizen! I think I saw that you were already on boarded and surf’in the org game and Mumble channels, :smiley: so that’s awesome! Be sure to take some time getting settled in and familiar with a few of our many members…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. ADI is also supporting a few other games as well, so be sure to look for friend Infandus’s post, as he will go more in depth for you.

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hey KDiddyDawg,

It looks like Terraphon and Hyndrosa1 got you covered and I’m sure Infants will post more in depth about the other games we support.

For me, that just leaves one thing:

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you around on Mumble soon.

Hey there KDiddyDawg - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like everyone else already covered my usual talking points, so point out two quick items:

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.