Hello!

Hello everyone!

I am Corsal (Seth) I am 25. Just joined and looking to get a hang of this game and play with anyone who wants to. Current Ship is the Mustang Alpha. And I am running dual Logitech Extreme 3d’s.

welcome to the corp Seth, can’t wait to fly with u.

Onboarded and rdy to go.

Heya Corsal. Welcome to ADI.

I’m not going to lie…I just woke up and haven’t had any coffee, yet. Due to this, I can’t think of a single interesting thing to say.

So Welcome to ADI, again. Glad to see you got onboarded and you’re all set to go. Look forward to meeting you sometime on mumble.

Now I have to go find coffee before bad things happen.

Hey corsal,

On behalf of our many members, welcome…we’re very glad to have you on board! :smiley: It looks like ztrexx finished up your on-boarding, but keep us all in mind if you have questions about anything. Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights which will help you understand how ADI works together. Any thought as to what division or class your interested in? Oh…and a word of advice, it’s best to approach Terraphon with a fresh cup of hot coffee if you have any questions :laughing: He’ll take good care of you.

Once you get situated bud, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re very happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hey there Corsal, welcome to the ADI community as a full member!

If you ever have questions or concerns while you are here, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any one of us directly. We will either get you the answer you need or put you in touch with the person that can.