Hello

Hi Everyone, I’m Baalduron. Just signed up, hope to meet lots of people over the next few weeks.

Welcome! glad to have you aboard

Hey there Baalduron - welcome to the ADI community!
I see you already completed your on boarding - so good to meet you and look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to ADI!

As I said to PrivateProperty, we do play other games as well, while we’re waiting for SC to drop. Feel free to hop in with us and get to know everyone. We’d love to have you!

Welcome to ADI Baalduron! :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard Baalduron!!! Cant wait to fly with you

Hey Baalduron,

On behalf of our many ADI members, welcome, and thank you for your interest in ADI! Looks like our leaders are on top of it with getting you on boarded already…awesome! It looks like Terraphon covered informing you of some of our other ADI affiliated games, so feel free to join up with us in them if you choose. Also, when you find some time, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to getting to know the members of ADI.