Hello!

Hello, it’s me~

Okay, sorry about that! Hello there, my name’s Shaun and I’m a 19 year old male from the United Kingdom, or South East England to be more specific. I’m a huge nerd, I love reading, watching movies, gaming, jogging, hanging out with friends and other stuff the “cool” kids such as myself do. (I’m kidding… I’m not a kid!)

I don’t take myself too seriously and would say I’m rather laid back, I can get rather competitive when I’m in a bad mood though but it generally depends on who I’m around, I have a pet tortoise who’s just over 18 months old now and still live with my parents… yeah, yeah… bite me!

My sense of humor can be rather… extreme? For some people but I like to think it’s just part of my “great” persona but each to their own I guess!

I look forward to meeting people here and look forward to running with people in the future!

• Some sort of FAQ -

What ship do you have? - I currently run a Avenger Stalker but looking into upgrading at some point.
Are you a good pilot? - Honestly? I am terrible, I can’t fly for the life of me.
What Role(s) interest you? - Anything which doesn’t involve flying a ship, like a Marine or another “ground crew” sort of Role.
What inspired you to join? - The professional feel the group gives off is extremely attractive, it just sucked me in! It looks great and I hope it’s as good as it looks or I’ll have to bite someone! (I’m kidding, the professionalism is extremely appealing to me though)

On a small side not, I’m listed under the Autistic Spectrum with Asperger’s Syndrome. It isn’t something which I show though as I only have a mild “case”. I list stuff like this as it makes my whole introduction feel more personal, I hope you enjoyed reading this… “masterpiece”!

Heya Merbels!

Welcome to ADI! We’re glad to have you and don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of pilots. We need more boots on the ground.

When you get a chance, hop on mumble with us to complete your onboarding. I look forward to seeing you around!

-Tex

Hey, thanks for the Welcome!

Thank the space gods for that, the last thing I needed to hear was that you guys lacked Pilots! I’ve spent more time crashing into asteroids and space stations than I have flying the ship to be honest, slowly getting the hang of it though!

I’ll be sure to hop on sometime in the afternoon, it’s currently 10 past 5 in the morning and if I wake my parents I’ll be lighting the Embers of Hell itself! Spent a ton of time reading over your guy’s “Joining” guide in case I messed up haha!

God Speed!

Merbels,

Welcome to the ADI community!
Also - that was one hell of an introduction - bravo.

As for wanting to join up as ‘ground crew’ Im one of the folks that did the same - Im listed as a marine under Fleet Sec - so I look forward to working with you once Star Marine comes out!

If you have any questions while you’re here, please dont hesitate to ask any one of us.
If the person you reach out to cant answer your question immediately, they will certainly be able to put you in touch with someone who can.

Again - welcome to the org and look forward to gaming with you.

Welcome Merbels,

On behalf of ADI, let me take a moment to say thank you for your interest in ADI. And to second Texion’s comment, we can always use more people interested in something other than flying; we don’t force members into certain positions, so you have time to hone your flying skills if you want; but also, being happy with your role is very important to us. Also, thank you for taking time to research out some of the org’s before applying. It really gives one an idea of what group is right for them, and and offers a sense of dedication towards any strong org. So, with that being said, welcome once again and we’ll see you in the verse!

-Hyndrosa1

Nice…Marine / Ground crew.

We definitely love all sorts and, let’s face it, there’s enough people who want to be zipper-suited sun gods.

Of course we can teach you some basic flight, as well, so you can get around but if you’re a “boots-on-the-ground” type, we have space for you!

Welcome to ADI!