Hello y'all

Hello, I am Caboosefan or Just Caboose. Ive been playing Star Citizen for quite awhile. I mostly just play for fun running bounties or mining.

3 Likes

Hello there, great to have you here.

2 Likes

Hello! Welcome to ADI @Caboosefan! Glad you decided to come back and get on boarded! Been nice to fly with you.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Caboosefan. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Hi Cabooesfan, Welcome to our corner of the verse. Happy to have you here and looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI!

Hi Caboosefan and welcome to the Org,

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

What is your most used ship for bounty runs?

HeyCaboose, great to see you on board with ADI, and I hope to see you in the ‘verse!

Hey caboose glad to see you become a part of ADI. I’m big on bounty hunting as well. feel free to join in anytime! looking forward to seeing you around

Welcome Caboose, glad to have you with ADI! Maybe you can teach me about mining like the rest of the guys try to.

Welcome to ADI! We have a few of us that tend to mine a little to much…If your ever looking to join up let me know, we are alway looking to man a full Mole!

See you around the verse!!!

Hey, Caboose. Nice to have you with us, finally. :wink: Hope you find this outfit as welcoming as I have over the years.

As it stands right now. I just use my Avenger titan when im solo, but 90% of the time ill be in a friends gunner seat on a redeemer.

Hi Caboose, welcome to ADI! Glad to have you aboard and I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

welcome to the cool kids club finally
:slight_smile:

Welcome Caboosefan to ADI happy to see you with us. I hope to see you in the verse!

Hello Caboosefan and welcome. Is your name a reference to Red vs. Blue by any chance? See you around the 'verse!

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! I trust you will consistently find a good group of folks to have fun with. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like