Hello World!

I am excited to be a part of this org! Semper Fi. :slight_smile:

Arctic

Hey there Arctic - welcome to the ADI community!
It was great meeting you in mumble this evening during your onboarding - I know you will fit in great here at ADI and we’re certainly excited to have you on board.

Two quick reminders:

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Woo Hoo! Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, ArcticBlast. We’re all looking forward to playing with you.

Welcome to ADI ArcticBlast!!! Glad to have you!!!

NIce to meet you.

Welcome to ADI ArcticBlast!

Nice programming introduction. Nothing beats the good old Hello World.

Looking forward to playing with you.

Welcome, ArcticBlast! Looking forward to meeting you and hope you’ll come to Flight Night if you’re fully onboarded!

Hi there Arctic, and welcome to ADI! :smiley:

Welome aboard, Semper Fi.

Welcome ArticBlast1!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re excited to have you! Sounds like a fellow Marine…we have a few within ADI, AD Air Force here, but I love all services…one team one fight! :smiley: Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. Do you have any idea as to what division/role you’d like to partake in with ADI?

It seems like a few of the other members have pretty much covered everything else, so just let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1