Hello world! From churtado33

Hello everyone!

I’m churtado33. Nice to meet you all. This is my first time playing this type of game, beginner here. Look forward to getting to know you all :slight_smile:

Cheers,

1 Like

You joined a great org to learn the game! Tons of helpful members. Welcome to the org

1 Like

Welcome, churtado. Feel free to ask for pointers on Mumble while playing. Someone will be happy to help you out…

Welcome to ADI, churtado33. Hope to be flying with you in the verse soon. You have come at an exciting time with a major patch just around the corner.

Welcome Churtado33! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you in the Verse soon!

Welcome aboard Churtado33! Happy to have you with us!

Hey Churtado! (love the name)
Glad you joined us, SC is addicting, and so is buying ships.
Hope to see you soon in the verse.

Hey Churtado. It was great to be apart of your onboarding today. I hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen Churtado! Tis a great game, and an even greater org to be apart of! Do not hesitate to ask any questions, we are very helpful to new and veteran players alike. Glad to have you in our org and look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome aboard to ADI Churtado! What ship(s) do you own? What do you want to do in ADI? And we are glad that you joined ADI as your Star Citizen home. See you soon in the verse!

Welcome to ADI churtado33! No matter how new you are to these types of games, folks here at ADI are always willing to jump in and help. The amount of depth of insight I’ve found in other members is astounding. Cheers! o7.

Thanks Valmont!

Welcome to ADI Churtado33 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Churtado! You have come to the right ORG for your SC needs! Let us know if you have any questions and again, welcome to your new home! See you in game!

Welcome to ADI Churtado. The best way to way to learn SC is with a dedicated active group and the process is so much more enjoyable that way. Look forward to flying with you and swing you in Mumble.

Welcome welcome and being a beginner now is actually better since you’re starting fresh with the new flight model so that works in your favor! Feel free to ask questions around the place and someone’ll lend a hand :slight_smile:

Welcome churtado! don’t hesitate to ask if you have questions! Many of us would be happy to show you the ropes of your own ship, or have you aboard ours. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI churtado33. ADI to the perfect place for someone just starting out in the game. There are so many things going on in ADI to reinforce skills for the game and so many experienced players willing to share their knowledge and time with folks just like yourself. So don’t be shy about getting on Mumble, chatting on Discord or when we’re running ops again, volunteering for the mass-ops. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcomme to ADI, churtado33!
I, as well, felt like a beginner at the beginning of my Star Citizen career, again. Don’t get angry, it gets better and we have a lot of time. Enjoy your time, see you soon!

welcome churtado to ADI, glad to have you and see you in the verse