Hello, this is blockaderunner from Texas

Hello everyone, I just recently joined the group, and I’m looking forward to getting more involved in the game.

Welcome, what ship do you plan on running blockades with? For my I really hope my BMM can do that nicley!

Welcome to ADI!! You found your new home! See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Blockade. Activity is picking up and we can expect a lot more as we get closer to CitizenCon. Plenty for you to get involved in. See you around!

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to see you in game!

Welcome to the team. Looking forward to meeting you on mumble and flying with you.

Welcome to ADI, Blockaderunner! We talked quite a bit during your sign-up and onboard process, but if you have any additional questions you are more than welcome to bring them my way. If you are serious about possibly getting a HOTAS I definitely recommend you pick the brains of the people around here. There are some players with amazing setups.

Hi Blockaderunner, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Block. Which division do you plan to join? I look forward to crossing paths with you.

Greetings and welcome to ADI, Blockade. Tell us a bit about your play style and what ships your leaning towards.

Hey Runner! Welcome to the crew. It’s a good time to start looking more seriously at the game as we start to pass that milestone where solo players can get some legitimate playtime in the game within the next few updates.

Glad to have you as part of ADI!

Welcome aboard, blockaderunner, when you join in the game let us know if you need help with anything, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome BlockadeRunner! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI and see you in the verse!

Hello Blockade Runner. Welcome at Atlas Defense Industries and thanks for choosing our okay. i hope to see you in the Verse one day …

Hey Blockaderunner, what kind of flying are you looking to do, what branch of ADI have you been looking at? see you in mumble o7

Welcome aboard to ADI Blockaderunner! Make sure to sign up for Marine/EVA training and any future Org Ops. I look forward to flying and fighting along side of you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, @blockaderunner! Looking forward to flying with you in the verse!
Ranger, out.