Hello there over the world

I’m just starting with star citizen after owning it for 2 years i know sounds bad.
Hope to have a greast time with you guys / girls

I’m from holland that thiny little land in europe

Welcome to ADI! You will have a great time here.

Hey Party Animal, welcome to ADI
Its always a party here. Everyone is great and we all have a great time.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Nice to meet you!

I bet you will have an awesome time here.

Fly safe.

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you here and look forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI party glad to see you got here and thanks again for reaching out on spectrum. 2 years is a only drop in the SC ocean :grinning:

Welcome to ADI Partyanimal, good to have you with us. If you need any help getting into SC feel free to ask. Hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Hey Partyanimal7,
welcome to ADI. Its always nice to see another Dutchman join.

2 years isn’t too long! Welcome back, and welcome to ADI!

Hey welcome back, much has changed, new ships etc etc, have fun in game

Welcome to the verse and ADI. Look forward to seeing you out in the verse.

Hi Partyanimal7 Happy to have you apart of the Organization

Welcome to ADI @Captain_Morgan_666. Now is definitely a great time to get jumping into the game.

Hey whats up Partyanimal? No worries, the games development has taken it’s course on everyone. Glad to see your back in it! I hope to see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Well its a pretty amazing place I have been here a long time. Well if you are looking for help hop in mumble always super nice helpful people hanging out. Well hope to see you soon.

Welcome to ADI Partyanimal. I’m glad you joined the team. There are many Dutch here already so you’re in good company.

Welcome to ADI, great to have you with us. I am from South Africa and we speak Afrikaans, similar to Dutch. Kan jy my verstaan? :smiley: See you on Mumble and in the verse.

Welcome to the org Partyanimal7!

I hope you have a great experience with us. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome Partyanimal7,

Never too late to startup in SC, always new stuff coming out!

Welcome to ADI! See you in the verse!