Hello there from Ant

Hello all,

Ant here (Aka Ant_CarterJ in game)

Have only recently properly got back into StarCitizen after about a year out! Been playing it a lot recently and thought the next step would be to find a good Org.

Love the space combat side of things as well as the mercenary side.

Will join the mumble as soon as I’m on rest days for the Onboarding process.

Hope to see you all soon!

p.s. i work a 4 on 4 off pattern of 12 hr shifts each so will dissappear for 4 days at a time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ant, Welcome to ADI. Don’t worry about work as RL comes first.
What gameplay are you most interested in?

See you in mumble.

1 Like

Welcome aboard ADI Ant! Glad to have you here. We have a great community and I hope you find yourself right at home with us. And we all understand that life comes first, so no worries

1 Like

Thank you.

I’m most interested in the space combat side of things from small to larger ships. Enjoy flying and fighting in the multi crew ships the most although still learning.

1 Like

I can’t fly for Toffee so I prefer other people to fly and me to sit secure where I can’t crash into anything :slight_smile:

It’s safer for everyone

1 Like

Welcome back to Star Citizen and welcome anew to Atlas Defense Industries Ant. You’ve definitely come to the right place for an org! Those shifts are rough though lol hope to see you around and grab what sleep ya can.

1 Like

Welcome back to the game and welcome to ADI. See you out in the Verse even!

1 Like

Hi Ant, Welcome to the org. Playing in larger groups takes this game to the next level. I did a lot of soloing, but it started to get quite dull. After joining ADI it is always a good time, even when things are going so good in game. The members here are awesome and always willing to give a helping hand.

See you on Mumble and the verse when you have the time.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Ant_CarterJ. I’m glad you joined the team. I hope you sign up and join in on Mining & Salvage’s weekly mining exercises.

1 Like

Hello Ant, Welcome aboard.

Welcome back to Star Citizen, Hope to see you out in the verse!

1 Like

Greetings Ant, welcome to ADI! And welcome back to Star Citizen - what kinda ships are you flying these days? See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the org, and back to SC. Damn, I wouldn’t be able to work for 12 hours straight, I barely manage 2 currently. And as the rules say. Real Life First. I hope you will find it comfortable here.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI I look forward to flying with you

1 Like