Hello there Citizens!

During a long time I’ve been looking to be part of something and take something serious. I want to take this seriously. I like to fly ships and I thing I would be a good pilot

4 Likes

Hi GGAlexYT,
Welcome to ADI. You’re in the right place. What ships are you enjoying?

1 Like

We can always use good pilots! looking forward to flying with you. Welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @GGAlexYT!

This is a great place for that. If you want to see the serious side keep an eye on the forums for Org Ops. We also have a great laid-back side as well. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Hi! I don’t have much ships just the starter ones but I’ve come from Elite Dangerous and I’d like to fly quite big battle spaceships like the Hammerhead, the Carrack, the Constellations…

1 Like

Cool. I can’t fly so prefer to crew. I’ll jump aboard when you have one.

1 Like

Welcome Aboard!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @GGAlexYT! We are a seriously good choice to join. What is your interest in the 'verse?

1 Like

Howdy!

Well if you are looking for serious, you have come to the right place.
Glad to have you on the team and I look forward to seeing you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @GGAlexYT. How long have you been in SC? Cool deal on the bigger ships man.

1 Like

I’ve been playing for a few weeks, so i don’t have much experience in the game

1 Like

Cool, I’d recommend knocking out the Self certifications ASAP. Lost of good info in there I wish I would have had when I first started.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, Alex. It was nice talking to you yesterday, and I’m glad you decided to join us. The box flying will definitely help with your piloting skills. There’s one this Sunday, but it’s at 8pm US central time. But next week, it look like there’s a session on Wednesday and Sunday at 2pm. Those might work better for you. Just look for the sign ups to appear on the forums. I hope to see you on Mumble and take care.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Flying the big ships is a wonderful experience. They may not be the most nimble out there but it is undeniably satisfying to learn how to make them do exactly what you want them to. And don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions, or even if you want to just try out a ship. We are happy to help. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi GGalexYT, Welcome to ADI. We are always looking for good mission pilots. Looking forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @GGAlexYT! I second what drake said, keep an eye out for flying boxes, they recently added a session on Wednesdays at euro- friendly times if that works for you. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Alex. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi GGAlexYT
Welcome to ADI, Glad to know that you enjoy flying hope fly with you.

Always a good starting point with enjoying the ships and the wonder of flight. Welcome to the Atlas Alex!