Hello - RainerZufall

Hey all,
My name is RainerZufall, I am 28 years old and from Germany.
I would like to join Atlas Defense to actively support the org with my haulers.
Greetings

Hi RainerZufall,

Welcome to ADI. We have a great community here and it sounds like you will fit right in with the commerce and transportation division. What haulers do you have, if you don’t mind me asking?

Welcome to ADI RainerZufall it was nice to meet you in mumble jump in and join us in the PU when you have time see you around.

Hi RainerZufall,

It was great doing your onboarding earlier. I’m glad you’re here to be a part of ADI. I hope you find the community welcoming and make many friends here. Be sure to check out our calendar for upcoming events and spend sometime on mumble getting to know the other members. All the best to you as you get settled in.

Welcome, RainerZufall! You are in good company as a hauler. We have lots of people in the org that are pros at it. I hope that you enjoy being in the org. It has been a great experience for me. If you are a social person, mumble and discord usually have something doing on. If you ever need any help, don’t be afraid to reach out. Again, welcome to ADI. See you around!

Welcome, RainerZufall! You are in good company as a hauler. We have lots of people in the org that are pros at it. I hope that you enjoy being in the org. It has been a great experience for me. If you are a social person, mumble and discord usually have something doing on. If you ever need any help, don’t be afraid to reach out. Again, welcome to ADI. See you around!

Welcome to ADI RainerZufall! glad to have you with us, lots of hauling to do, seems everyone is doing cargo, making that money, look forward to seeing you in the Verse’

Hello RainerZufall, welcome to ADI, we’re certainly glad to have you! Haulers are going to be a critical part of our efforts in the org. If you find you’ve got questions about ADI or SC in general please don’t hesitate to ask us. PMs are always welcome.

Hello RainerZufall,

welcome on ADI. Feel free to call us if you have any questions.

should I call you Reiner Zufall. (Ich spreche auch deutsch)

Hey RainerZufall, welcome to ADI. There are a great group of people here to play with, and I’m sure your hauler will be needed.

Welcome to ADI. Love me some haulers and the game can be pretty fun for some of that at this point. always looking to fly.