Hello New Fam

Thank you very much @Mobius_104 still learning about the different mechanics and the SC verse. But loving every second. I heard that the cutlass was a good all rounder so I upgraded str8 to it. Freelancer is a good freight indeed . Eyeing the Carack thouh :money_mouth_face::eyes:… how can I get it?

Hello there! Welcome to ADI. So you’re new huh? I don’t know all the magic that is waiting for you. You’re about to make discoveries in this game and we’d like to be part of that. I love playing with new members there’s so much to see. Anyways, can’t wait to be doing missions together with you. Let me know whenever you are in the verse!

RE: the Carrack, you’d have to get one of the exploration packs that includes it if you don’t have a ship that can be upgraded to it. Either the exploration pack (1100) , or the exploration mega-pack (1700). The mega-pack may not show up for you in the Pledge Store as it is a Chairman’s Club pack. Maybe it will go on sale as a standalone ship again during Fleet Week or the Christmas sales.

Welcome. I’m new too.