Hello! Looking to fly with some ADI!

I’m new and looking for people to play with. I have Aurora and a vanguard hoplite!
I really want to learn and use the hoplite effectively!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! Both those ships are great places to start! Look forward to seeing you on mumble and flying with ya!

Hi Brobearian…that’s a great start. When you get a chance, please hop on Mumble. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon! See you in the Verse.

Thanks. I Usually get on around 10-12 at night. Can’t wait to meet you guys on mumble.

Welcome Brobearian! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi Brobearian, Welcome to ADI. Glad you picked us as your place to call home. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome! Like others have said, those are two great ships to start with. I’m a big fan of the Hoplite even though I havent actually managed to buy one yet. Planning to, though!

Hello Brobearian and welcome to ADI! Sounds like your off to a good start with ships! I love the Vannys! Let us know if you have any questions and see you in game!

Hello and welcome Brobearian, pleasure to have you onboard. Look forward to seeing you out there. Plenty of folks here with all kinds of experience to pass along.

Welcome to ADI Brobearian. Vanguards are great ships, and the rework looks really nice. Hope to see you out there!

Welcome aboard! Good to have you with us.

Thanks everyone! Can’t wait to find time to play with everyone.

Welcome to ADI Brobearian. I don’t drive a Hoplite but I’ll play with you anyways. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome aboard to ADI Brobearian! Definitely Vangaurds are great ships, I want two but now I have to win the lottery so the CFO (Wife) does not say no and all of my expensive hobbies can be supported equally!

Hope to see you soon in the verse!

~TH

Welcome aboard Brobearian and congratulations on the Vanguard Hoplite as well as the Aurora! If you’ve questions or need a hand feel free to ask!

Thanks for all the support!
I have traded my hoplite for a cutlass black And a freelancer max.
I’m trying to figure out vtol and how to deal with all the bugs.

Keep it up, you’re on the right track. Both the Cutlass Black and Freelancer Max are great ships, capable of multi-role game play. They should serve you well.

Welcome to the org, cant wait till i see you in the verse