Hello! - Ingles-Pedro

Hi All,
Have been playing Star Citizen on and off since 2016 now and have wanted to get involved with an Org for awhile now and since SC is getting a fair bit of content thought it was about time to do so.
Also playing Elite Dangerous…trying so if anyone wants to help a newbie out then give me a shout.
Cheers
Pedro

Welcome to ADI Ingles-Pedro :slight_smile:

Nice speaking with you in onboarding.

Hop to see you in the Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Ingles-Pedro! Glad to have you aboard. Do you know what you plan to focus on? Combat, mining, commerce, etc? Sounds like you were onboarded, so which division are you in? See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI @NinjaJellyBean Glad to have you aboard, looking foward to flying with you in the verse!

Hello Ingles-Pedro and welcome to ADI! I think you nade the right decision by joining us! We have a lot going on and the people are awesome! When you get settled, sign up for a Marine Cert class, its great stuff! See you in the Verse!

Hello there Ingles-Pedro
Welcome to ADI. I’ll see you in the verse very soon. If you have any questions reach out to me if you see me in mumble.

Hello and welcome Ingles-Pedro!

Transitioning from Elite Dangerous to SC should be easy with a few tweaks.

See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Pedro, a good time to join up, a good time in SC indeed! Hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome aboard ADI, great choice of org you made. Look forward to seeing you in the verse. If you ever want to test out some aspect of the game or a ship just holler in Mumble.

Salutations, Ingles-Pedro! Glad to have you aboard. Can’t wait to see you in the 'Verse!

Greetings Ingles-Pedro, glad to have you aboard here at ADI! There is almost always someone available to help with your Star Citizen adventures here, just drop in Mumble in the Public Gaming channel and we can get you squared away. Hope to see you soon here in the 'verse!

Cheers guys, loving the welcoming!

Greetings Ingles-Pedro,

I didn’t realize that you were new to ADI when I was playing with you earlier. I’m sure I’ll see you around. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Honorspren

hey ingles welcome to our org good to have you on board. What ships do you own? what sorts of things are you interested in doing when the game gets all of its systems implemented?

No worries buddy! See you soon likely

I think my knowledge of the game is far to low to answer that properly. :slight_smile:
But I do like the idea of being a Marine Pilot, likely cause my fighter pilot skills are questionable at best lol

Welcome to the Org Pedro! Help abounds so just speak up in Mumble/Discord if you’ve a need :slight_smile:

Welcome I-P ! Join us on Mumble, there’s some often big groups going a lot - for missions and cargo runs. We have a good time, and I learn a lot just from the chatter going on all the time.

Welcome Ingles, we are always here to help. See you in the verse!

Welcome to the team Ingles-Pedro. You’ll find there’s lots to do here and lots of help if you need it. I look forward to running ops with you.