Hello im Winter

I play with a 3drudder so havent finish setting up the controls

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @WinterSamurai! I understand that English isn’t your first language, but I hope that you find us a welcoming community all the same!

1 Like

Welcome @WinterSamurai !

It is always great to see new faces. If you have any questions let me know. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Hi WinterSamurai, welcome to ADI. If you need assistance with your controller, don’t hesitate to reach out. Lots of Tech gurus in the org.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, the community is great so far :100:

Thanks and likewise :slight_smile:

yes Ill reach out once I start finishing that task

Welcome Winter.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI WinterSamurai. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in ADI’s mass ops.

1 Like

Hi WinterSamurai.
Welcome to ADI,looking forward to meeting you.

1 Like

Hi Winter, Welcome to ADI. Are you using Mouse and Keyboard or a HOTAS? I’d never used a hotas before this game abut I find it so much more emersive.

1 Like

Hi @WinterSamurai,

Welcome to ADI.

What do you like to do in Star Citizen, and if you are new to the game, what type of role do you normally like in games?

1 Like

Winter is coming!! Lol wellcome to ADI

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. I still fly with keyboard and mouse, but I’m thinking about getting a HOTAS for this game.

1 Like

Im using a mouse with side panel and a 3drudder. I play with one hand and my feets

1 Like

focusing on getting the overall hang of the game but im usually a squad leader or shot caller.

Love that joke :rofl:

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! If you want to dive right in and learn, check out our many org ops. They are a great way to learn the ropes, and to meet us in a fun environment. And don’t hesitate to ask for help or advice in mumble, there is always someone willing to help out. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to adi @WinterSamurai. See you in the verse!

1 Like

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC