Hello, I'm Tumlain

Hello, I come from not so much this exact type of game genre. Although I come from original Everquest era. I tend to like games that have a harder grind feeling and generally have a more punishing atmosphere for mistakes. Anyways I have decided to try out this game because maybe it’ll satisfy something that has been lost in gaming for me for some time now and that is a community, a grind, difficulty, and a vast place to explore.

Thanks for the invite!

-Tumlain

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI Tumlain. Feel free to ask any questions. Everyone here will gladly help you learn the game.

Welcome to ADI Tumlain! I’m glad you joined the team!

Welcome to ADI Tumlain! I’m an old ever quest player as well. Loved that game, and I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Thanks, same. However I mainly only play Tuesday and Wednesday for now… Work is busy these days.

Welcome to SC. The bugs will provide what you’re after :grin: see you in Mumble

Hi Tumlain!

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome Tumlain!

Welcome to ADI Tumlain glad to have you, look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hey there Tumlain! Welcome to the org. If there are any questions you need answered about Star Citizen you’ll find that our members are always willing and eager to help. See you in the verse.

Welcome, Tumlain! I’m Saphnon, a team leader with the C&T division. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

-Saphnon