Hello, I'm Sabishao

Hello ADI, my name is Sabishao, I’m new to SC and was approached via email (no clue how) but yeah, this looks like a really cool deal. I can learn how to do this or that, and help the team out with those jobs. If I can secure a place in this org and get some game guidance, I’d be ecstatic.

Looking forward to working with everybody!

Edit: Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I can’t wait to get rolling as a CnT!

1 Like

Welcome Sabishao, you will find that this is a great place to get as much help as you need. Don’t hesitate to grab anyone in mumble

Welcome mate - which area of the world are you from?

Welcome Sabishao, good to have you with us. If you need any help with Star Citizen feel free to ask. Hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to ADI Sabishao. I’m glad you want to join the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen Sabishao. When you are on jump on mumble and I’m sure someone will help your questions. See you out in the verse

Welcome to ADI Sabishoa
There is always a good group playing SC on mumble, Im sure they would be more than happy to help you learn the ropes.
I hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up in discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI! If you have questions about anything, feel free to ask here/mumble/discord. If someone doesn’t have an answer, im sure they can point you to someone who does! Again welcome to the org!

Hi Sabishao,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. Feel free to ask questions, we’re always happy to help.

Hope to see you in the verse!

I’m from the States, how about you?

I’m from the UK, near Liverpool. Hope you have fun with us :slight_smile:

Welcome! :smiley: Good luck with getting into the game I hope you will get along with everyone :smiley:
See you around! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI @solidsab, glad to have you aboard with us. As for learning and helping, we are all about the individual and the team in equal measure. Ask all the questions you need and we will gladly get you up to speed with Star Citizen.

You’ll find the right niche in ADI as time goes. Some of the divisions have self certifications currently so that might interest you while getting familiar with the Verse. But nothing beats just getting in feet first and joining other members on their travels.

Hey Sabishao. This is a great place to be new and we can always use the help. I hope to see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Yeah jump in mumble and hangout in PU channel really great people on that are always down to help. We have all been new to the game and its not easy so ask question if you got them. Well hope to see you soon.

Welcome!

Hope to see you in the verse!

Hi Sabishao and welcome to the Org,

Make sure to hop on Mumble so that if you have any questions we can help you out, or drop a message on Discord.

Hope to see you in the next OrgOp and once again welcome to ADI! :slight_smile:

TR0PHY