Hello, im nabouria

Im new to the game probably haven’t played more than 5 hours. I have been looking for a big group to enjoy the game with and to learn from do hopefully you don’t mind questions.

Hey Nabouria, welcome to ADI
There is always a good group hanging around, Im sure they would be more than happy to help you learn the ropes.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Hi Nabouria,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. This is a great community and you will enjoy your time here.

Hope to see you in the verse!

Hi Nabouria,

Welcome to ADI. I hope you have a great experience with us. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you soon out in the black!

Welcome @Nabouria! Being new to the game is no issue, as many features are still in development. We all need to learn as they are released. Hope to see you in the Verse soon!

Welcome @Nabouria. glad you opted to make your SC home here with us. See you in the Verse!

Welcome Nabouria, good to have you here. Questions are always welcome, so fire away. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Nice to meet you! We’l do our best to answer any questions you may have!

Welcome - I joined at the start of the year and I’ve been asking questions ever since :slight_smile: And better still, I’ve had excellent replies !

Welcome to the game and ADI. Just jump in mumble when you are around and see what’s going on. Hope to see you out in the verse.

Hi there @Nabouria and welcome to the org.

ADI is a great community if you want to learn about the verse, just make sure that you ask a lot of questions.

See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! Everyone has questions, feel free to ask! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to ADI Nabouria! See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, This is a great place to learn forsure, Hop in mumble theirs always a really nice group of people to fly with in there. I have been playing for 3 years and i still learn new things every night. well see you soon.

Hey Nabouria! Welcome to the org. Everyone here is super helpful and ready to assist players of all skill levels. There are often groups on Mumble chat having a great time and discussing SC as well as other games. Glad to have you aboard!

Hiya @Nabouria, welcome aboard. Had fun with you in your first op today, way to jump in with both feet. Looking forward to another run soon.

Welcome to ADI, Nabouria. We do not mind questions. How else are you gonna learn? Any clue as to what you division you may want to join? I hope to fly with you soon and I will see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Nabouria. I’m glad you made the decision to join us. ADI is a great org for players starting out. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI, this is an awesome place to learn. You will not be judged if you are new, we have all been there. See you on Mumble and look forward to playing with you