Hello I'm KLKiro

Helle.
I’m KLKiro (Kiro). I’m 21 Yrs old and I come from HongKong.
I’m new to this game and I hope I can learn more from here .
I’m not really good on speaking english but I’ll try to chat more with other ppl in this community :smiley:

Hello KLKiro,

welcome to ADI.

Your english skills should not be a problem as long as we can understand eachother. Not every member here is a native english speaker and I can ensure you, the members here dont have any issue with that. Feel free to join us in discord and mumble if you have any questions or need help. Dont forget to check our calendar for participating in the future events. A good opportunity to practice your english and meet other org members.

See you soon around the verse.

Greetings and Welcome to ADI!

I am Demorte, very glad to have you join this great organization! I am newer to this community as well, but had found it to be one of the greaters communities I have ever been apart of in my gaming experience. If need someone to pal around with feel free to hit me up mate!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries KLKiro!

You came to the right place, we have a great group of people to help you learn the ins and outs of Star Citizen. Look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hey there KLKiro, welcome to the ADI community - its great to have you joining us here!

Dont worry about being new to the game, technically EVERYONE here is new since the game isn’t even released yet!
There is plenty of time to learn and members here at ADI are all incredibly helpful - dont hesitate to ask questions while you are in mumble.

Furthermore, if you are looking for more flight time, try to join in on our Friday Flight Night if you have not done so already.

If you have any questions about the org, don’t hesitate to reach out to me to any of the team leads - we should be able to get you squared away pretty quickly.

Other than that, welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you!

Hi and welcome @KLKiro to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to the family KLKiro.

Make sure you will be attending some of our flight nights, which you can find on the calendar. They are great for meeting new people and practicing your skills.

Hope to fly with you soon.
Greetings from Switzerland