Hello I'm Darkphoenix6

Hello, I just purchased my first ship in Starcitizen and have no idea what roll I would like to have yet. I am just a casual gamer as I am in college full time and working full time also. I am looking forward to enjoying this game.

Welcome!!! So excited to have you! We can help you with anything that you need, so don’t be afraid to ask questions :grin:

Welcome @Darkphoenix6! There are plenty of players willing to spawn in ships to try, and lots of experienced players here to chat about careers in game! Glad to have you!

Welcome to ADI Darkphoenix. What ship did you purchase? And this being Star Citizen, what ships have you begun looking into buying?

Welcome to ADI Darkphoenix.
Its always a good time around here and coming from a college student, we understand the time commitments and requirements that comes with school and a job. There is no pressure here to force you to meet some minimum play time or something.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to the org Darkphoenix6!

I hope you have a great experience with us. The majority of the players on here are on when time permits, life comes first. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome to ADI Darkphoenix6. I’m glad you joined ADI. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Congratulations on taking your first steps in the expanding Universe of Star Citizen! As well as welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! Feel free to ask questions around the usual haunts of Mumble, Discord, and here in the Forums if you’ve got questions, need backup, or just want to chat. Best of luck in the College courses!

Welcome to ADI, SC is pretty exciting and you made a great choice joining ADI I have been here a long time and made some really good friends. You can learn a ton hanging out in mumble so always feel free to hop on.

Hi there @Darkphoenix6 and welcome to the org.

What major are you studying at college?

Welcome to ADI and the verse, don’t be afraid to jump on mumble and see what’s going on

Hello Darkphoenix6, welcome to ADI! There are many ways to play this game, and many ways to take part in this Org. You can always check out the various divisions and what they are about on the ADI website. There’s bound to be one that peaks your interest :slight_smile:

What’s up Darkphoenix! We are very welcoming to new SC gamers. Feel free to ask questions when you are online. I look forward to flying with you soon