Hello I am Tarmel

Hello all, my Handle is Tarmel. that’s a gaming name I used since my college days back in the early 2000’s. I am here joining with a friend of mind, HeavenStrayLight. I like to let people know that I am Dyslexic, it effects me more than most. I say this so you know when I type a message that makes no sense and more importantly if I miss a important message. I don’t do well following the text comms in game. In other words if I don’t respond to a text message I’m not being a jerk I just didn’t see it. just so you understand this post is taking 15 to 20 minutes to write.

I backed Star Citizen in 2015. I am looking forward to the exploration game play. sadly I don’t get a lot of time to play being a family man, but that’s one of the reason’s I want to join ADI, and their clear understanding of what is important.

Hi Tarmel and welcome to ADI
I hope to meet you in the verse and get to fly together soon :smile:

Hi tamarel and welcome to ADI if you need something count on me

Hey Tamel,

Welcome to the org.

Most of our direct communication is via our voice chat (Mumble), not via text chat, should help you out a little.

We can always use more explorers to find valuables :smiley:

Warm welcomet to ADI @Tarmel!

From your introduction i think that you will fit right into the ADI family.
Like you I am also looking forward to exploring the exploration gameplay.

I am looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hey @Tarmel Welcome to the fleet! glad to see you, and cant wait to see you in the 'verse.
Explorers lead the way :smiley:
Hope to see you soon!

Welcome! It’s really great to have you with ADI. hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome aboard, Tarmel. Glad to have you with us. I will be sure to track you down on comms to talk and get to know you :stuck_out_tongue: let me know if you need anything! See ya in the verse

Hey man hope you and your buddy find ADI to your liking. Hope to see you around.

Hi Tarmel, welcome to ADI. It’s good to know there’s others out there that don’t get to play as much as they’d like. I’m in the same boat (or should I say ship?).

All the best,
FHZ

Greetings Tarmel, thanks for introducing me to Star Citizen and ADI

Welcome to ADI Tarmel! Hope to fly with you someday

Hi @Tarmel,

Welcome to ADI.

We have some members who have similar family commitments so you are not alone in that. Normally they hop on mumble when they can, some prefer to type since they can’t speak since they don’t want to wake up their little ones etc.

You will fit right in and I am looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! As mentioned above, text chat won’t slow you down much with us as we use voice coms the most. And I know many people who don’t have any excuses for not responding in a timely fashion to a text so I won’t hold that against you either :smiley: As for exploration, if you ever need crew find me if I’m on, I love exploring and seeing what the universe has to offer. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, I wish I could say I understand but I don’t really know what it’s like. Don’t be pressured to post or feel obligated. Real life is always first. A father of 4 children ages 2-10 and they love to interrupt every operation and at all opportunities.

Welcome to ADI Tarmel. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI!
No problem with dyslexia since we use voicecoms =) I hope you will enjoy playing the game with us =)

Have a good one!

Hi Tarmel, welcome to ADI. Should you have any question feel free to ask.

thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the org Tarmel… You are welcome to check out some exploration ships I have. I have a Carrack and a Terrapin. I think it is called the explorer pack…