Hello I am Recca

Just started playing star citizen this week and not sure what roll i would like to play in the game, i am a casual player and mainly play at nights and weekends due to work and family life but am looking forward
to enjoying the game :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Recca85,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. There is plenty to do in star citizen. I enjoy cargo running, as it is super laid back and satisfying. Feel free to hop in mumble and join some folks!

Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! When you are on just jump into mumble and se what’s going on and join the fun. Hope to see you out in the verse.

Hi Recca Glad to have you in the org I hope you enjoy your stay what type of ships are you into flying

Hey Recca, welcome to ADI
Hope you enjoy it here, its always a good time.
If you need anything or want to hang out, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Hope to see you around
Sum Dum Bum

Hey Recca, good to have you with us. Whatever you end up doing, I hope you enjoy it. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse.
Nate.

Welcome to ADI! There’s plenty of things to try out and get a feel for, unfortunately there is some that hasn’t been introduced into the game yet. However lots of the CIG talks about things like info running, hacking, etc sounds like loads of fun. Best part of being in an alpha is getting to find your niche before launch!

Welcome to ADI Recca. I’m glad you’re joining the team. I look forward to running ops with you.l

Welcome to the alternate life that is Star Citizen :slight_smile:

Hi @Recca85 and welcome to the org,

The good thing is that Star Citizen is suitable for both Hard Core and Casual Players as well.

I play less than 5 hours per week but I still have fun every time I log on.

Just find your rhythm and you will be fine.

Raven

Welcome to ADI Recca85, real life first is always a good place to start, just hop on when you can/want & have fun

Welcome aboard,
You’ll be glad to know you can be as laid back or sweaty hardcore as you like.
I love chilling out to some spacey sound tracks while flying a long cargo run as much as I enjoy intense Fleet ops and you can do whatever you have the time and mood for.
Look forward to flying with you.

Thank yo all for the warm welcome I am looking forward to flying with all of you

1 Like

Right now I have the freelancer max but have tried a few different ones and to me the freelance feels the best

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, I hope you will find your role.
Good thing the game is in its early stages, there is a lot more to come :smiley:
Have fun trying all the different roles :smiley:

Hi @Recca85, welcome to ADI and the SC Verse. We have casual to hardcore here so you are among friends. No worries about your play time, we all understand the needs of life. Ask questions, read the forums and get a feel for what the game is to you.

Welcome Recca. I am a casual gamer of SC as well, real life comes first. Look forward to seeing you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, great meeting you in mumble its the place to be. Well I’ll see you soon for sure. Sounds like we play at the same times so sweet.

Welcome to ADI Recca,

We’ve got people in multiple different timezones so there’s always someone to chat with at all hours. :wink:

Welcome to ADI! I had a hard time choosing what I wanted to do in Star Citizen, but I eventually found my calling in ship to ship combat.