Hello, Hallgrimm signing on.

Hello everybody

Hallgrimm here saying hi for the first time. So hi!

Personal info: Happy laid back danish guy, heavy coffee drinker :smiley: .

Don’t have that much else to say really, other than I’m looking forward spending time with you guys. :sunglasses:

Cheers Hallgrimm

Hello Hallgrimm, welcome to our guild, its being a pleasure to take care of your onboarding, I’m sure you will be very confortable in our org and that you will be a valuable asset.

Hey Hallgrimm,

Quick…someone hide him from the coffee before Terraphon finds out he’ll need to compete for a fresh cup! :laughing:

On a more serious not…welcome, on behalf of our many members! It looks like Icar0 has Do you happen to have friends already in ADI? Be sure to take some time getting settled in, and once you’re GTG, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Also, be sure to check out some of the other games we’re supporting (if you’re interested that is) as we wait for SC to move a little further along developmental wise. We hope you can make our Friday night flight nights…it’s there where you can learn some of our ins and outs of how ADI works together. BTW, any thoughts as to what division or role you’d like to play?

Again, great to have you on board, and welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome Hallgrimm!

It is good to have another European in the team. I hope you have a great time with us.

Cheers!

Hey there Hallgrimm - welcome to the ADI community from a friend in the US!

When you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

If you have already completed onboarding, then welcome as a full member and I look forward to seeing you on mumble more often.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

PS: Due to the holiday here in the US, it may take longer than usual to process your application and onboarding - forum access may take a few days. Thank you in advance for your patience!

Hey! Welcome to the group :slight_smile:

@Icar0: Thanks alot for great onboarding man! Hope to see you soon :sunglasses:

@Hyndrosa1: Hmmm… It might be necessary to increase the budget on coffee then :wink:

• Actually Icar0 is the one person I know so far in ADI, but I tend to socialize quite quickly, so you might just see me hanging around from time to time.
  • At the moment the game besides waiting for SC is FM17, need to have that daily coffee fix combined with my football management needs :laughing:
  • Regarding my div and role, I’ve signed on for the Trading divisions.
    Oh, and thx alot for warm welcome!

@AceXY: Thx man! :smiley: Cheerio!

@Infandus: Thx from across the ocean! :smiley:

• Well Icar0 was really helpful and informative in regards to my onboarding, so I fell pretty well set as of now, but I know where reach out for more info and if in need of help. But thx again! :wink:
  • I’ll be hanging around on mumble from time to time, just have the usual coffee chit-chatter. :smiley:
  • In regards to other games, well I’ve played loads of different games, but right now the latest installment in the Football Manager-series has just come out, so I’m deep into that one :laughing:
    Hope to see around and thx again!

@thebeaubrothers: Thx man! :smiley: