Hello guys this is phantom_1333

new to this beautiful game and pc gaming

1 Like

Greetings Phantom and welcome to ADI! I hope you find you new home eventful and fulfilling! SC is even better with ADI! Let us know if you have any questions and I will see you in game!

1 Like

Hello Phantom. Welcome to ADI. I’m sure you’ll find SC fun and exciting. If you have any questions, please hop on Mumble or Discord and ask away. See you around the Verse!

1 Like

New to PC gaming?! Well welcome Phanton!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Phanton. You picked a good place to call home in the SC universe!

1 Like

Welcome to the game! you’ve joined a great org to learn the game with. If you have questions just ask, tons of people are really willing to help out new members.

1 Like

Hi Phanton, It was nice to meet you. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

This is about as deep as you can get into PC gaming. Welcome to ADI and to the master race of gamers. You’ll get plenty of help from just about everyone. Glad you landed with us!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Phantom_1333 and welcome to PC gaming and Star Citizen you picked a good one for one of your first games :smiley:

Hazard

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Phanton! Happy to have you!
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome Phanton! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Howdy Phantom, and welcome to ADI. Good meeting you yesterday!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Phantom. It is indeed a beautiful game. I’m glad you’ve joined the team.

1 Like

Hi and welcome ADI I am new myself

1 Like

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome happy to be here

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! Plenty of helpful people about, so don’t hesitate to ask around when you need!

1 Like

Hello, Phanton.

I am also a new member, and happy to welcome you to ADI. After a couple of days in our organization I am very excited, and look forward to see you in game :slight_smile:

Zenzz

1 Like

Glad you joined, welcome aboard :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to SC and ADI and also glad your part of PC gaming, i love it =D

1 Like

One of us… Welcome.

1 Like